Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
  • Engagements
    • Langston meet - we have recordings!
      • XDMoD responses out for response
      • Definitely be prudent about scheduling
      • Eric will write up a highlight
    • Doug Jennewein at ASU
    • UCF contact handed off to CEE and they are pursuing
    • KY - pick up thread with Vikram Gazula
  • Outreach opportunities
    • Quarterly web review - Rick is leading
    • XSEDE booth at SC20 - Rich will reach out to External Relations
    • CanoPIE workshop lightning talk
  • Toolkits
    • Query from JP on container tutorial - we can run with the Container Tutorial content in github
    • Mike Renfro to provide some pushes to wrap up his Champions Fellowship work
    • Updates to Virtual Cluster, general quality of life (non-default subnets)
    • 1.1 release and 2.0 release on the way for Virtual Cluster
    • 2.0 release of XCBC about ready to be marked and call good
    • Container Template
      • Sync up with Eric, as well as JP
      • Some interest generated at container tutorial at Gateways 2020
  • SP Coordination
    • AMIE for SP's in a one-on-one
    • SP software - presentations and recordings
    • 2 baseline docs updated:
      • checklist - feedback from training and allocations, waiting on security
      • software & services baseline - needed a lot of changes, break out to allocatable/nonallocatable systems
    • RDR - storage/compute resources, what is actually required?  RDR is actually overhauling
    • JHU meeting for kickoff
  • Leftovers from last meeting
    • Software licensing - we will run with the XSEDE-recommended templates and licenses (Apache 2.0) unless compelled to by some external force (eg Cornell or IU or UTK legal)
    • XSEDE XCRI slack-a-ma-jig
  • Reporting - IPR13 due 1st week of November


Attending:

  • Lucille
  • Resa
  • Tabitha
  • Rick
  • Peter
  • Stephen
  • Eric
  • No labels