- David Lifka
- Craig Stewart X
- JP Navarro
- Shava Smallen
- Richard Knepper
- Rick McMullenX
- Victor HazlewoodX
- Claudia Costa
- XCI's response to NSF Review Panel Report was discussed. Dave Lifka commented that no XCI response is needed. There is nothing to add. Lucille will send a message to those not in attendance to confirm their agreement with this decision. XSEDE's response is at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m6b9srq88HZHvTm1XvbKsP5jneIigtOZAeX2Z9ePs8E/edit#heading=h.1icqelh0esgz.
- JP reported that funding for CoManage has been approved.
- JP reported staff shifting in RACD. Galen Arnold is leaving. Jonathan Kim's assignment may be increasing. or someone more familiar with CoManage may be assigned to RACD. Galen's contribution to RACD will be missed.
- JP and Shava discussed using JIRA to track "Expanding XSEDE Software Capabilities through Community Collaboration” engagements. A JIRA filter showing active collaborations: https://jira.xsede.org/issues/?filter=13324
- Rich said CRI is working remotely with George Mason, Langston, U. Central Oklahoma and new work with the Beckman Institute at UIUC.
- Rich reported that their paper for IEEE HPC in September is going well.
- Claudia reported that since PEARC20 will be held remotely, the dates have changed to July 27-30, and that the registration is July 24. $100 - All; $50 - Students.
8/4/2020: L3 text due to PMs; PMs give L3 text to L2s
8/6/2020: All L2 text (including L3 text) due to PMs
8/7/2020: All text due in Google Doc by PMs
8/10/2020: KPI targets calculated and L1 Priorities
8/11/2020: John/Tim synthesis pass & PM copyedit
8/12/2020: ER copyedit
8/13-14/2020: John/Tim edit content
8/17/2020: Final day for responses to John/Tim’s comments
8/18-19/2020: Noni format report in Word/Leslie review & hand off to John
8/20/2020: John final review & submit report
- XSEDE all-staff meeting is scheduled for Friday, August 14, 2020 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM. Zoom: https://illinois.zoom.us/j/96897424324
- Other topics
- Next meeting - Thursday, July 16, 2020, 10 am ET