|Reminders to resource PIs||send periodic reminders to the PIs to make updates to their resource information in RDR||Victor Hazelwood|
|Use cases for improvements to RDR||come up with use cases of the improvements of what they want to see changed||JP Navarro/ Victor Hazelwood|
Notes/ Discussion items:
- Do we set up a hierarchy of entities within RDR?
- Should systems be "organizations"?
- How to get SP Forum members to update their information in RDR?
- How to update this so that it is easier to update for SP Forum members?
- XCI and A3M to devote some time and effort to making the updates.
- Date should be fixed so that it does not change when top level updates are made?
- How to represent a heterogeneous resource? RDR was originally designed to handle this but there has not been good documentation about how to use it
- Conflict of Interest for XRAS... (TACC vs UT Austin)
- How to allow for the identification of sub-institutions (TACC vs. UT Austin)? Provide the ability to inactivate the sub-institution without inactivating the institution
- Annual reviews and checklist of un-allocated and allocated SPs?
- How to properly represent a virtual organization like XSEDE (which is made up of many other institutions).
- formal sub-org recognition
- Need to be more consistent with the vocabulary... One resource can be allocated by more than one resource project affiliations.
- XCI and XRAS should work together to make sure terms all have the same meaning across the project (i.e. affiliate)