|For training accomplishment, did Intel's documentation get changed?||Find out if Intel's documentation got updated as a result of the work in XSEDE||Kelly Gaither|
|Include more trends in presentation|
Look at trends in types of training, has there been an increased need?
Training trends - seeing more webcast participants but can't necessarily capture that
Notes/ Discussion items:
- Will include numbers and anecdotes from user engagement
Slide 7 (Training accomplishments)
- If that went back and changed Intel’s documentation, there is a much broader impact. Kelly will need to find that out.
Slide 9 (BP accomplishment)
- Need capitals for Campus Engagement and Broadening Participation
- In note about the gateway, make sure it is “Healthy Gateway” not “Health Gateway”
John would have liked to see more on trends
- Are we seeing changes in the types of training people are asking for? We’ve observed an increased need in the community, etc?
- Can look at the trend of underrepresented minorities; Linda works with Lizanne and Maytal and Dave to get these numbers; look at people that are on allocations and not necessarily the PI; Linda will look at creating a chart that goes back to XSEDE1
- Training trends – seeing more people attending webcasts but hard to capture those; have 2/5 monthly talks on youtube channels and can only get “views” on those;
Bob asked about pageviews
- Possible another factor, could it be that with restructure, less pages with more organized content; removed login capability to XUP; some of the quarters are traditionally low (holidays);
- Tried to distinguish the differences between the uses of the XUP and the website; reduced duplication of information between the two