Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

  • Chris

  • Bryan

  • Bobby

  • Nicole
  • Weddie
  • Rick

Goals

  • Biweekly status meeting

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
Action Items

 

 

 

 User Survey Interview comments 
  • Shared sheet with Julie Wernert - Bryan needs to follow up on next steps
 Micro Surveys 
  • One in progress: Data transfer needs and experiences (possibly XCI initiated)
 Feedback ticket statusNicole
  • 9 tickets, 7 resolved
  • Campus Champion poster/artwork question - (Bryan is working on finding some direction for this - done?)
 User ForumsAll
  • One Chris still needs to get deleted? (Not sure what to do with that - Bryan)
 Startup ContactBryan
  • Sept startups (76) emails send 10/15
  • August startups (80) emails sent 9/11
    • 4 action items, 20 total responses
 New/Renewal "Your XSEDE Project"Bryan
  • Projects started Oct 1 (189) send 10/15
 Contact emails to New and Innovative Project PIsRick
  • Sergiu would like to repeat quarterly
  • 22 sent; 3 responses (forwarded to Sergiu)
 

Improved XSEDE account management

All 
 PI Status EmailsAll
  • Bryan
    • Replies: 17
    • Action Items: 4
 Roundtable  
  Bobby
  •  
  Nicole
  •  
  Rick
  •  
  Weddie
  •  
  

Bryan

  • Risk evaluation
  • PI Status list - gather data mid October
    • Please remember to:
      • Record the number of replies
      • Record and follow Action Items in JIRA
      • Forward any comments/complements to appropriate folks
 Next Meeting Thursday, 25 October 2018

User Engagement Activities

  • All –
    • quarterly PI status email
      • Identify actionable items
      • Create Jira issues for tracking actionable items
      • Provide metrics for Interim Project Reports
    • monitor user forums
    • annual user survey activities
    • attend biweekly group status meetings and monthly CEE all-hands meetings
    • support of Campus Champions (pending)
  • Nicole - +monitor tickets that go into User Engagement RT queue
  • Rick - +NIP quarterly contact emails (Dave Hart provided last email list)
  • Weddie- +micro surveys
  • Chris –
    • attend biweekly CEE meetings and provide UE status
    • attend quarterly XSEDE staff meetings
    • monthly startup contact email
    • quarterly new/renewal contact email
    • quarterly reminder to PIs to review user access to their project (Ken H provides email list that includes PIs, co-PIs, and allocation managers)
    • gather metrics from UE team and provide input to Interim Project Reports
    • provide ticket stats to SP forum (Jason does this)

Action items

  •