Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

  • Chris

  • Bobby

  • Nicole
  • Weddie
  • Rick

Goals

  • Biweekly status meeting

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
Action Items

 

 

 

 User Survey Interview comments 
  • Report and comments ready
 Micro Surveys 
  • One in progress: Data transfer needs and experiences (possibly XCI initiated)
 Feedback ticket statusNicole
  • 5 tickets, 2 pending, 3 resolved
 User ForumsAll
  • One Chris still needs to get deleted
 Contact emailsAll
  • July startups (56) contact emails sent 8/16 - Bryan sent
    • 6 actionable items, responses
  • August startups contact emails to be sent 9/15
 Contact emails to New and Innovative Project PIsRick
  • Sergiu would like to repeat quarterly
  • Will send again in early September, Rick feels this makes more sense given faculty will be back for the new semester.
  • Sent out tuesday, 2 responses to date
 

Improved XSEDE account management

All 
 Roundtable  
  Bobby
  •  
  Nicole 
  Rick 
  Weddie
  •  
  

Chris

  • XRAC: August 26-27, Chicago
    • 223 proposals reviewed (includes adaptive proposals)
    • Awards
      • Bridges: 46.5M
      • Comet: 83.6M
      • Stampede2: 11.8M
    • Multi-year adaptive proposals coming soon
    • XSEDE quarterly meeting
      • XSEDE Quarterly Meeting - August 27-29, 2018
      • Recommend Day2 XDMoD presentation by Tom Ferlani
        • Developing a novice view
        • SPs will be asked to report storage quota/utilization info for all file systems
        • Cloud Metrics Realm in beta testing - will be gathering SP cloud data (eg., VMs)
  • Interim Project Report submitted last week week, 8/21
    • thanks to all for metric input
 Next Meeting Thursday, 13 September 2018

User Engagement Activities

  • All –
    • quarterly PI status email
      • Identify actionable items
      • Create Jira issues for tracking actionable items
      • Provide metrics for Interim Project Reports
    • monitor user forums
    • annual user survey activities
    • attend biweekly group status meetings and monthly CEE all-hands meetings
    • support of Campus Champions (pending)
  • Nicole - +monitor tickets that go into User Engagement RT queue
  • Rick - +NIP quarterly contact emails (Dave Hart provided last email list)
  • Weddie- +micro surveys
  • Chris –
    • attend biweekly CEE meetings and provide UE status
    • attend quarterly XSEDE staff meetings
    • monthly startup contact email
    • quarterly new/renewal contact email
    • quarterly reminder to PIs to review user access to their project (Ken H provides email list that includes PIs, co-PIs, and allocation managers)
    • gather metrics from UE team and provide input to Interim Project Reports
    • provide ticket stats to SP forum (Jason does this)

Action items

  •