Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Goals

  • Review skills development and collaboration/discussion opportunities among ECSS members
  • Review and claim new projects to mentor

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
5 minWelcomeSergiu SanieleviciAre we open to revisiting the time for this meeting? E.g. Monday 3 pm Eastern?
5 minXSEDE+ECSS UpdateSergiu SanieleviciXSEDE Quarterly Meeting - August 27-29, 2018
25 minSkills development and collaboration among ECSS membersAll

Please see NIP Data Science Learning Resources

Check your institutional subcontract PI or business office for travel fund logistics.

Please join https://xsede.groups.io/g/ecssers

 

20 minNew projects to claim as NIP activitiesAll

Please edit https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bHPLOAv8Zop5pHMG2ef_LDz7M5evBpJe4nb3E0jBC6k/edit?usp=sharing referring to https://xdcdb-admin.xsede.org/staff_allocation_queries/ for project information, and pick projects you're interested in contacting.  

Sergiu is also asking User Engagement to contact these PIs to find out if they have questions or need assistance.

Also, please review the previously identified projects in JIRA: 

type key summary assignee reporter priority status resolution created updated due

JIRA project doesn't exist or you don't have permission to view it.

View these issues in JIRA

Current activities: Alan - preparing discussion with campus champions about NIP. Sudhakar - Chen Zhu, Indiana U 
TG-EAR180013 (Earth Sciences) I am interacting with this group at IU,


5 minWrap-up and next meeting

Sergiu Sanielevici

Alan Craig

Sergiu will be on PTO 8/30 to 9/17 so Alan is in charge of the 9/10 meeting. Suggested topic: assign the new projects to contact based on the above process. And see about establishing the new meeting time and Zoom coordinates.

Action items