Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attending:

  • Eric Coulter
  • Craig Stewart
  • Deb Nigra
  • Rob Quick
  • Mohammed Tanash

Agenda

  • Other items/Roundtable
    • Craig
      • Re-org stuff is now approved

        • RQ is Assoc. Dir of SGDI (Science Gateways and Distributed Infrastructure Group)
        • EC and TBD will be part of SGDIC, rep to Rob. 
        • other half of 2nd person will be on Campus Queue
      • CS will stay well involved, but hands-off management.
      • ROI work cleared out now
      • Submission in to HPC conf in Zurich, Dec 17-20th
      • Quarterly next week!
    • Rob
      • Back from Italy, lots of interest from EGI in science Gateways
        • no real concerted effort on that side of the ocean
        • Spoke with Tatiana and ? G? about what Airavata can offer
        • Attending an Oct. Session to speak with EGI about Airavata
        • School was huge success! 47 students from 27 countries
      • Campus Queue
        • Running for ~1.5yrs w/out much attention
        • Installation instructions need testing, etc.
        • Time to dust off and update!
    • Eric
      • Toolkit updates
        • mostly documentation
        • some XCBC updates
      • XCRI Documentation update
        • xcri-docs.readthedocs.io
      • Site Visits
        • Rutgers VC update
      • Outreach
    • Mohammed
      • Mostly waiting on smaller meeting this Thursday
      • Can't be pain for more than 20 hrs per week
      • needs to be paid by local Uni
      • Trying to resolve this with Jay & Marisa
  • No labels