Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

  • Chris

  • Nicole

  • Rick
  • Weddie

Goals

  • Biweekly status meeting

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
Action Items

 

 

 

 User Survey Interview comments 
  • Reminder: 2018 user survey still underway - closing 4/6-9
 Micro Surveys 
  • Craig Stewart's ROI survey underway
 Feedback ticket statusNicole
  • 1 pending - waiting for user
 User ForumsAll
  • 2 Posts in General Discussions and Resources related to using Tensorflow on Bridges - asked Rick to review posts
 Contact emailsAll
  • March startups (58) contact emails to be sent 4/16
  • Renewal/New (158) that started 4/1 contact emails to be sent 4/16
  • Status of April contacts
    • Chris: 10 responses, 8 actionable items, 3 closed
    • Rick: 12 responses, 5 actionable, all pending
    • Weddie: 12 responses, 3 actionable, all pending
    • Bobby
    • Nicole: 10 response, 5 actionable items, ? pending
  • UE input to next IPR/annual report due around 5/2
    • Please be sure JIRA issues are up-to-date
 

Improved XSEDE account management

All
  • Nicole
    • Users got re-added; cannot figure out why
    • Ken submitted 85871 ticket; Michael Shapiro identified and fixed bug
 Roundtable  
  Bobby
  •  
  Nicole 
  Rick 
  Weddie
  •  
  

Chris

  • UE to lend support to Campus Champions team
 Next Meeting Thursday, 26 April 2018

Action items

  •