- Paul Rodriguez
- Sudhakar Pamidighantam
- Alan B Craig
- Roberto Gomez
- Feng Kevin Chen
- Emre Brookes
- Marcela Madrid
- Anirban Jana
- Lisa Lowe
- Davide Del Vento
- Tom Doak
- Improve strategies for finding and assisting users from non-traditional communities
- Report and track work with NIP research groups
|5 min||Welcome and Agenda Additions||Philip Blood|
Zoom Meeting ID:178 540 771
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/647898865
|XSEDE allocation final reports||Sergiu Sanielevici||XSEDE has started emailing requests for Final Reports for XSEDE allocations (including for very old projects, creating some confusion with users)|
|5 min||NIP Strategic Plan||Philip Blood, Sergiu Sanielevici, All|
Started page for NaIP Strategic Plan, with link to a Google Doc that captures our previous discussion on our two-part strategic focus:
At the quarterly meeting discussed two proposals for moving forward:
Sergiu Sanielevici: Mentioned that other SPs need to be on the outlook for NIP projects (e.g., other sites doing Startup reviews can flag projects as NIP like Sergiu is doing and adding them to our JIRA pool).
|30 min||Current NIP efforts + Highlights||Philip Blood, All|
Where are your current NIP efforts focused?
NIP Projects we are aware of. Sergiu has a list at the bottom of the main NIP page: WBS 2.2.3 NIP: Novel & Innovative Projects.
Marques Bland now has these projects in JIRA:
|5 min||AOB, next meeting||Philip Blood|
Reminder: SGCI can now be allocated through XRAS ECSS (help with User Interface side).
Next meeting: April 23, 2018
- All: Fill out ECSS Skills Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/S5MEj72cul0nE5q33 - we will tell you who has not done so yet.
- All: If you have experiences you'd like to share with NIP team members on a call let Philip Blood know!
- All: Enter Background, Skills, and Interests (particularly: what are you interested in doing in NIP?) into Confluence Profile
- Philip Blood follow up with Domain Champions on reaching out to communities at conferences
- All: Identify interesting NIP projects from JIRA list above and mark yourself as "Assigned" if already working with the group or "Watching" if interested in it. Either way, add a comment at the bottom and tag Philip Blood