Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

  • Chris

  • Bobby

  • Weddie
  • Nicole

Goals

  • Biweekly status meeting

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
Action Items

 

 

 

 User Survey Interview comments 
  • Reminder: 2018 user survey still underway - closing 4/6-9
 Micro Surveys 
  • Craig Stewart's ROI survey underway
 Feedback ticket statusNicole
  • Working on 2 tickets now
 User ForumsAll
  • None since last meeting
 Contact emailsAll
  • February startups (59) contact emails sent 3/15
    • 4 responses
    • 4 actionable items
  • Sending email lists early next week for April contacts
 

Improved XSEDE account management

All
  • email announcement sent on 3/19 after Ken send out award letters
  • Follow up reminder sent on 3/26
  • Nichol
    • Users got readded; cannot figure out why
    • Ken already looking into it
 Roundtable  
  Bobby
  •  
  Nicole 
  Rick 
  Weddie
  •  
  

Chris

  • UE to lend support to Campus Champions team
  • New allocation period starts Sunday
    • 224 proposals submitted
    • 151 awards
    • 45 new awards
  • Resource updates
    • Last day of Maverick availability 4/2/2018
    • Last day Stampede1 file systems availability 4/2/2018
    • Reminders of both sent on 3/26 - please let Chris know
  • PY8 planning wrapping up
 Next Meeting Thursday, 12 April 2018

Action items

  •