Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

  • Chris

  • Nicole

  • Rick
  • Weddie

Goals

  • Biweekly status meeting

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
Action Items

 

 

 

 User Survey Interview comments 
  • Action items
    • Chris reviewed comments
      • Noted possible users to contact that may be confused about an issue
      • Also noted user compliments
      • Julie will provide us names and contact info for those willing to speak with us
    • Check to see if UE needs to be IRB certified to handle the comments - Julie, in progress
 Micro Surveys 
  • Rick's suggestions for User Survey may be better suited for a micro survey
  • Eval team to send email to staff requesting possible topics - will send after resolving metric reallignment with L2s; still waiting - will send Julie another reminder, Chris
 Feedback ticket statusNicole
  • 5 or 6 that have been worked
 User ForumsAll
  • 1 in Campus Champions category
    • New champion wanting list of current XSEDE users from his site
    • Susan Mehringer posted a response - KenH sends updated lists monthly to all Champions
 Contact emailsAll
  • December startups (30) contact emails sent 1/15 - working responses
  • Jan 1 New/Renewal (180) contact emails sent 1/15 - working responses
  • Email lists sent to all on Jan 5 for January PI contacts
    • Chris: 13 responses to date
    • Nicole: 12 responses, 4 actionable
    • Rick: 22 responses, 6 actionable
    • Weddie: will get them out today
    • Bobby:
 

Improved XSEDE account management

All
  • First group affected were those with Dec XRAC awards starting 1/1/2018
  • Went very well, only a couple of tickets submitted over the holidays
  • Next announcement, followed by a reminder to be sent in mid-March
 Roundtable  
  Bobby
  •  
  Nicole
  • sent email to Rick re Abaqus, issue being worked at PSC
  Rick 
  Weddie
  •  
  

Chris

  • Mid-year review held last Th-F, JT seems pleased with results
  • March XRAC March 3-4 in Tampa, to be followed by quarterly meeting
    • Proposal submission window ended on Monday, 1/15
 Next Meeting Thursday, 15 February 2018

Action items

  •