- Sprint process focuses on getting tasks all the way to "done" status.
- Agile is focused on forward progress.
- Backlog refinement helps prioritize and break apart projects that are too big to do all at once.
- Assigning the correct number of "points" to a task is still a work in progress (sometimes underestimating size of project and anticipated time to complete).
- Epics are a JIRA term used for grouping tasks together.
- Agile/ JIRA training for different groups in XSEDE (smaller groups of attendees will be more efficient).
- Bugs get prioritized (based on what they are affecting) but they don't get points assigned to them.
- 80/20 rule regarding time management to make sure you have time to get your technical non-sprint work done.
- When tasks are finished early then things can be pulled from the backlog.