|Expectations of XSEDE Staff|
Expectations for publication goals
- L2s should set publication goals for their areas
- Should be included in PY7 plans
QMA-154Getting issue details...
|Collect pre-existing publications
QMA-155Getting issue details...
||Collect papers already written and build the publication list including TG & XSEDE1. Including, TIS, ECSS, HPCWorld (allocations)|| || |
|Include in PY7 planning
QMA-156Getting issue details...
||Annual planning process should include writing publications||L2/L3s|| |
QMA-157Getting issue details...
||Reminders to staff about updating publications||L2/L3s & PMs|| |
|Check with Community
QMA-158Getting issue details...
||Reach out to other groups in the community to ask what publications they would like to see|| || |
|Review XSEDE proposals for ideas
QMA-159Getting issue details...
||Review XSEDE1 & 2 proposal to pull key components in visions. Consider these for publications|| || |
|Setup publication tracking tool
QMA-160Getting issue details...
||Setup tool (spreadsheet, JIRA project, etc.) to collect and track publication ideas, with quarterly reminders ||Program Office|| |
QMA-161Getting issue details...
||Add to next SMT call as agenda item||Ron P|| |
| ||Consider participate/speaking at AAAS, NSF large facilities, and others|| || |
| || || || |
Brainstorming ideas for topics
- XCI Software Engineering process (XSEDE1 what was learned & XSEDE2)
- RAS (XRAS, AMIE, non-XSEDE integration)
- XSEDE tech report series
- Campus Champions program story
- SPF story
- Case Study: XSEDE1 (different perspectives organizational, CI, etc.)
- Case Study: TG
- Tech report: operational management tools of XSEDE
- Project Management in large distributive Science Research/CI hybrid project
- Case Study: allocation process
- Operations within a distributed project
- Moving to cloud resources
- PIF projects could be topics of publications
- Annual planning high priority items could be topics
- Researchers/research projects using/associated with XSEDE
- Collaborative papers, including those studying XSEDE