|Cross- WBS interaction and prioritization - QMA-185Getting issue details... STATUS||Better overall project planning when activities span WBS areas; SMT meetings a good venue to start this.|
- Resource Selector requirements and improving implementation: Cross- WBS interaction and prioritization needed.
- Keeping area metric "% of XRAC recommended SUs allocated" as an area metric even though it is not directly in RAS control because it helps describe the allocations environment.
- Adding a new area metric to track "% of Research requests successful (not rejected)"
- Adding a new area metric "% of JIRA tasks scheduled for sprints completed"
- New Risk: XRAC meeting attendance impacted by weather, other travel circumstances, or panel member conflicts.