Slide 2: Mission statement
- need to edit mission statement to make it shorter
Slide 9-16: Metrics
- Rudi: compare the mission statement with the metrics; do you have the right tools that measure progress towards the mission statement
- John: we need to do a better job of saying why we are setting the targets that we are
- Training – have we looked at our capacity vs looking at historical data
- for in person, we haven’t looked at it but we have anecdotal evidence that sites are at capacity
- “Number of students benefiting from XSEDE resources and services” – missing qualifier
- “Percentage of underrepresented students benefiting from XSEDE resources and services” – missing qualifier; of the new URM users, which ones are users; percentage of students that engage in XSEDE;
- Ralph: why are we looking at percentages; Why not set it as a raw number?
- Better to have must meet goal and a stretch goal?
- What are user requirements? – actionable items/ Maybe instead of requirements “resolved” use the word “addressed”