Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

  • Chris

  • Bobby

  • Rick
  • Weddie

Goals

  • Bi-weekly status meeting

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
Action Items

 

 

 

 User Survey Interview comments 
  • Action items
    • Chris reviewed comments
      • Noted possible users to contact that may be confused about an issue; will see if evaluation team will give us the names
      • Also noted user compliments
    • Check to see if UE needs to be IRB certified to handle the comments - Julie, in progress
 Micro Surveys 
  • Rick's suggestions for User Survey may be better suited for a micro survey
  • Eval team to send email to staff requesting possible topics - will send after resolving metric reallignment with L2s; still waiting - will send Julie another reminder, Chris
 Feedback ticket statusNicole 
 User ForumsAll
 Contact emailsAll
  • November startups (77) contact emails sent 12/15 - working responses
  • Will try to send email lists on Jan 4 or 5 for January PI contacts
 

Improved XSEDE account management

All
  • First group affected will be those with Dec XRAC awards starting 1/1/2018
  • KenH included text in award letters that went out last week
  • Announcement sent out last week
  • Will send reminder today
 Roundtable  
  Bobby
  •  
  Nicole 
  Rick 
  Weddie
  •  
  

Chris

  • December XRAC 12/3-4 in San Diego
    • 253 proposals reviewed
    • 181 awards
    • more work now to ensure requests are submitted properly (GPUs, KNL, etc.)
 Next Meeting Thursday, 18 January 2018
 

Available

(Millions)

Requested

(Millions)

Recommended

(Millions)

Awarded

(Millions

Bridges Regular441396544
Bridges Large.514.768.348.443
Comet7530711080
Jetstream5131717
Stampede212421712
SuperMIC61366

Action items

  •