- Sudhakar Pamidighantam
- Paul Rodriguez
- Derek Simmel
- Marcela Madrid
- Alan B Craig
- Roberto Gomez
- Marcela Madrid
- Lisa Lowe
- Davide Del Vento
- Feng Kevin Chen
- Anirban Jana
- Joel Welling
- Paola Buitrago
- Report and track work with NIP research groups
- Improve strategies for finding users from non-traditional communities
|5 min||Welcome and Agenda Additions||Philip Blood|
Zoom Meeting ID: 647 898 865
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/647898865
|5 min||Follow up on SGCI discussion||Philip Blood, Sudhakar Pamidighantam||Any action items or follow up from SGCI discussion?|
|20 min||Updates on Current NIP efforts||Philip Blood, All|
Where are your current NIP efforts focused?
Projects we are aware of and helping. Sergiu has a list at the bottom of the main NIP page: WBS 2.2.3 NIP: Novel & Innovative Projects. Please send me updates via email about new projects or work with ongoing projects.
|20 min||Discussion: Increasing number of new users from NIP communities||Philip Blood, All|
Can we be more proactive in seeking out new users from non-traditional communities? Perhaps by more actively attending and presenting at strategic conferences? Other ideas?
Identifying NIP people who come to XSEDE:
Finding NIP people who don't know about XSEDE:
|5 min||AOB, next meeting||Philip Blood|
Reminder: SGCI can now be allocated through XRAS ECSS (help with User Interface side).
Reminder: By 12/8, please make sure to declare your intentions to contribute to PEARC18 - see https://www.pearc18.pearc.org/call-for-participation
Next meeting: Dec. 18
- Fill out ECSS Skills Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/S5MEj72cul0nE5q33 - we will tell you who has not done so yet.
- Enter Background, Skills, and Interests (particularly: what are you interested in doing in NIP?) into Confluence Profile
- Philip Blood post Sudhakar Pamidighantam's SGCI presentation to NIP on wiki and send to mailing list
- Philip Blood and Sergiu Sanielevici follow up on status of SGCI allocations and promotion in XSEDE
- Philip Blood and Sergiu Sanielevici follow up with ECSS management on user NIP requests
- Philip Blood follow up with Domain Champions on reaching out to communities at conferences