Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Agenda

    • Quarterly meeting reminder and call for any agenda items at QM for Ops
    • Discussion about the CC* proposal request from California group
    • Progress update on items from past review for upcoming reviee
    • Mgr coordination

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
2 minQuarterly meeting reminderVictor
  • Mgrs reminded of the meeting and pointed to the agenda on the wiki
4 min

Discussion about the CC* proposal request from California group

Victor
  • See Nancy Wilkins-Diehr’s email from 11/27 subject “XSEDE support of CC* proposal”
10 min

Progress update on items from past review for upcoming review

Victor
  • a VM was spun up for the XSEDE centralized log server.  We need to send some logs to it like the SSO hub and all XES at NICS for example
  • An aside is that Derek said he would have the SSO Hub documentation available this week.  Jim pinged him as well
  • The XUP and XRAS updates to have PIs verify continuing users into a next award period we believe is in place from a note from Chris Hempel
  • Victor to validate with XRAS/XUP groups and get a description of what the change is and how PIs will come across this (email, portal alert, ?)
  • Victor to review summer NSF panel report and recommendations to make sure we have items covered.
1 minMgr coordination 
  • Julie asked if there were any comments on the user survey draft.  None was given.

Action items

  •