Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

  • Chris

  •  

Goals

  • Biweekly status meeting

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
Action Items

 

 

 

 User Survey Interview comments 
  • Action items
    • Distributed
      • Mine comments for possible use cases - all
      • Mine comments for micro survey topics - all
      • Mine comments for interviews - all
    • Word doc posted for suggestions
    • Nicole and Rick report nothing strikes them as possibilities
    • Check to see if UE needs to be IRB certified to handle the comments - Julie, in progress
 Micro Surveys 
  • Eval team to send email to staff requesting possible topics - will send after resolving metric reallignment with L2s; still waiting - will send Julie another reminder, Chris
 Feedback ticket statusNicole
  • One open MATLAB ticket
 User ForumsAll
  • None since last status meeting
 Contact emailsAll
  • October startups (78) contact emails to be sent 11/15 - Chris
 

Improved XSEDE account management

All
  • Initial announcement - sent out today
    • Nicole: will be problematic for Campus Champions who may have LOTS of users
    • Chris: will send Nicole examples of portal pages for comments/suggestions
  • First group affected will be those with Dec XRAC awards starting 1/1/2018
 Roundtable  
  Bobby
  •  
  Nicole
  • Any other sites have MDCF MATLAB license?
    • Chris will check at TACC, no at PSC
  • Others commenting on UR project JIRA issues
    • Chris probably assigned ticket to Nicole in the process of generating issue stats for interim project report
  Rick 
  Weddie
  •  
  

Chris

  • December XRAC 12/3-4 in San Diego
    • 255 proposals to be reviewed
    • way more allocation requested than available as usual
    • more work now to ensure requests are submitted properly (GPUs, KNL, etc.)
  • December quarterly meeting 12/5-6, remote,
  • Thanks for input, UE input submitted on time, final report due 11/15
 Next Meeting Thursday, 7 December 2017

Action items

  •