Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
  • Agenda:
    • Quarterly report is done
    • SC planning
      • CARC - Tom Cheatham
      • Dan Voss - TACC & SDSC
      • Eric to meet w/ Floyd Fayton & Doug Jennewein
      • Linda Akli - probably at the XSEDE booth
      • Workshop on HPC User Support
      • Social outing on Wed evening
      • Eric to be at OpenHPC BOF
    • Thinking about abstract material for PEARC 18
      • Tutorial re-hash
      • Containerization for CI on campus
      • State of Federated Identity in Campus Cyberinfrastructure
    • Rounds
      • Relocated packages for OpenHPC - Jodie to contact Eric
      • Barb has found an IU grad student at IU who may be interested in Jetstream Virtual Cluster
  • Attending:
    • Resa
    • Eric
    • Deb Nigra
    • Dan Voss
  • Regrets
  • No labels