Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Agenda

  • Status check for being on track for NSF review comment items to be accomplished by mid year review in January
    • SysOps items
    • Check on RAS/portal items
    • Security items
    • Other items?
  • Scheduling security-sysops bi-weekly meeting
  • Risk Review discussion [Scott]
  • Interim Project Reporting (IPR) [Scott]
  • Manager Coordination

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
Status check for being on track for NSF review comment items to be accomplished by mid year review in JanuaryVictor/Greg

SysOps items

  • update xes-index, coordinate with security for vuln scanning, centralized log server

Check on RAS/portal items

  • Adam says progress made in this area and Amy said it will be implemented by SC’17

Security items

  • audits, SSO Hub Duo implementation, perform vulnerability scanning (Qualys), etc

Other items?

  •   Communication between security and sysops needs to get going; Victor put together a doodle and we got a timeslot decided
3min

Scheduling security-sysops bi-weekly meeting

VictorDecided on Tuesday at 1pm Eastern.  Do Oct 31, Nov 7, Nov 21 and then determine if weekly or bi-weekly after that. Victor to send a calendar appointment
2min

Risk Review discussion

Scott

All group managers should do their risk review.  This is in JIRA.  Adam mentioned he needed permissions to update

  • Scott sent an e-mail to the Risk Review lead (Kandace) to give Adam appropriate permissions. Jim is the risk owner, which is why only he has the appropriate credentials.
2minInterim Project Reporting (IPR)ScottScott to send the template Friday or Monday for the IPR, they will be due Nov 3rd.  
0minManager CoordinationNANone

Action items

  •