- RACD presentation last Thurs
- Good for RACD familiarity with other activities in XCI
- RACD categories: requirements, development, testers - CRI
- Feedback on toolkit process (written up in https://confluence.xsede.org/display/XT/XCRI+Process+for+new+software+toolkits with some examples)
- Tapia reflections
- Well-attended, had some questions at the end
- Possible PEARC 18 tutorial?
- Interop with CaRC?
- I2 Tech Expo planning
- Slides to come & be circulated
- Toolkit updates
- Slurm Headnode on Jetstream - to be tested by Barb
- Monitoring toolkit - general apathy from cluster adopters - Eric may re-ask for
- Fellows update
- SP - new website doesn't dynamically pull RDR info, but it's up there statically!
- LCCF document review (what does XCI provide)
- Beacon is now publishing IPF information
- Deb Nigra
- JP Navarro
- Eric (at meeting w/ Dell and Slippery Rock)