- Update on next round of XSEDE reporting
- XSEDE mid-year review (Jan 11-12, 2018): What Operations needs to accomplish by this time. Most likely Greg and Adam will attend for Operations
- There are items from the summer review that will need to be accomplished by the time this review happens. Those should be high priority items from now until Jan 11.
- SysOps/Security coordination: items are heating up for more coordination and collaboration between SysOps for XES and Qualys scanning/feedback. Let’s brainstorm and consider one or more coordination meetings with Security team and SysOps team to get the XES index info validated/vetted and get the scanning and scanning issue resolution process defined and implemented
- DTS: we could start looking at all of the SPs that collect log_transfer data and make sure that the SPs are reporting XSEDE user log_transfer data so the DTS group can have access to that info
- Ticket review
- Manager coordination
Update on next round of XSEDE reporting
XSEDE mid-year review (Jan 11-12, 2018): What Operations needs to accomplish by this time.
|5 min||SysOps/Security coordination: items are heating up for more coordination and collaboration between SysOps for XES and Qualys scanning/feedback.||Victor|
|0 min||DTS - Not covered, no DTS reps on call||Victor|
|1 min||Ticket review||Victor|
|0 min||Manager coordination||NA||Nothing discussed|