Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

  • Chris

  • Nicole

  • Bobby
  • Rick
  • Weddie

Goals

  • Bi-weekly status meeting

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
Action Items

 

 

 

 User Survey Interviews 
  • Session at quarterly meeting
    • Questions are similar to those in the survey - don't need to be repeated
    • Review questions to see if any are not addressed in survey
    • Is anyone actually using the interview outcomes?
    • Julie bins topics users would be willing to discuss further (63 willing to provide more information on allocations)
  • Action items
    • Get user comments (binned) from Julie
    • Mine comments for possible use cases - all
    • Mine comments for micro survey topics - all
    • Check to see if UE needs to be IRB certified to handle the comments - Julie
    • Get meeting notes from Lorna and distribute - Chris
 Micro Surveys 
  •  Eval team to send email to staff requesting possible topics
 Feedback ticket statusNicole
  • One looking for software
  • Bridges CPU information needs updating
 User ForumsAll
  • None since last status meeting
 Contact emailsAll
  • August startup (81) contact emails sent tomorrow or Monday - Chris
  • Next big mail out in early October - Chris to set up/distribute email lists
 

Improved XSEDE account management

Chris
  • Parallel session at quarterly
    • UII and XRAS tasks defined
    • Tasks scheduled for completion at end of November, in time for proposal submission window that opens 12/15 for the allocation period that starts 4/1/2018
  • Action items
    • Nicole will generate email list of "established" PIs, including long-term startups and education projects. - Done
    • Review list - Chris/Nicole
    • Chris will draft email and send to the group for review
 XSEDE training accountsChris
  • Parallel session at quarterly
  • Account blocks used in training events such as SC and PEARC
 Roundtable  
  Bobby
  •  
  Nicole
  •  
  Rick 
  Weddie
  •  
  

Chris

  • XRAC went well, Chris will provide results when available
  • Maverick announcement went out yesterday, Stampede2 status email going out soon: please send any enquiries to Chris
 Next Meeting Thursday, 28 September 2017

Action items

  •