Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

  • Chris

  • Weddie

Goals

  • Bi- weekly status meeting

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
Action Items

 

 

 

 User Survey Interviews 
  • User interviews to begin in June
    • Chris will check with Julie
 Micro SurveysWeddie
  • Status of training survey
    • Training group will conduct interviews - Done
  • Will send email to XSEDE team requesting topics
    • Weddie resent draft to Julie, who forwarded it on to Lizanne for review
    • Julie will ping Lizanne again
    • Chris will check in with Julie again
 Feedback ticket statusNicole 
 User ForumsAll
  • "General Discussion" Comet running slowly: Mahidhar handled and recommended emailing help@xsede for future issues like this
  • "Resources" Running tensorflow on Bridges: submitted ticket on user's behalf and noted that in my post - tracking ticket
  • "General Discussion" Using persistent communication in FORTRAN MPI, suggested user submit the problem via help@xsede.org if he has an account on an XSEDE resource
  • "Resources" User post related to Cloud stacks, sent an fyi to Jeremy Fischer, Niall Gaffney, and Matt Vaughn
 Contact emailsAll
  • June startup and July 1 new/renewal contact emails will be sent 7/15
  • Quarterly email contact lists sent yesterday, please send this week or next
  • Will need metrics for Interim Progress Report for May - July; work on report begins in next couple of weeks
 PEARC17 
  • Enjoy if you're attending
 Roundtable  
  Bobby
  •  
  Nicole
  •  
  Rick
  •  
  Weddie
  •  
  

Chris

  •  Current proposal submission window ends 7/15, 20 complete submissions, 64 in progress
  • "some" June XRAC results in table below
 Next Meeting Thursday, 20 July 2017
 

Available

(Millions)

Requested

(Millions)

Recommended

(Millions)

Awarded

(Millions

Bridges Regular44886244
Bridges Large.5.7.3.3
Comet72290110 
Jetstream5222
Stampede2744147
SuperMIC7777

 

Action items

  •