|5min||NSF Panel Review summary||Greg|
|5min||Globus toolkit support ending||Greg|
- Greg briefly discussed the e-mail from JP about toolkit support ending in Jan 2018
- The consensus is we should have a standalone, 2-day workshop with multiple parties (maybe 50 people) to discuss this and implications/future directions.
- Consider mult-factor in the future. What infrastructure can we provide? Seeking buy-in from NSF to help with this (IDmgmt, etc).
- We (XSEDE) could become very visible player driving deployment and other groups adopt. Financial sustainability?
- Greg suggested having a call with Adam and Jim (maybe in two weeks for Jim's availability or just Adam before) to flesh this out more. He wants to come up with a suggested path forward to drive the workshop rather than just ask everyone "what should we do?"
|2min||Manager coordination|| |
- No discussion.
- Mike and Jim mentioned they would be out on vacation the next week.
- Greg decided that we would not have an Ops-mgmt call for the next two weeks.