Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

  • Chris

  • KenH

  • Rick
  • Nicole
  • Bobby

Goals

  • Bi-weekly status meeting

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
Action Items

 

 

 

 Accessing XRAS admin pageKen Hackworth
 User Survey Interviews 
  • User interviews to begin in June
 Micro SurveysWeddie
  • Status of training survey
    • Training group will conduct interviews
  • Will send email to XSEDE team requesting topics
    • Weddie resent draft to Julie, who forwarded it on to Lizanne for review
    • Julie will ping Lizanne again
 Feedback ticket statusNicole 
 User ForumsAll
  • Submitted ticket
 Contact emailsAll
  • April startup contact emails (44) sent 5/15, 4 responses
 Review at NSF 
  • Reviewer questions due to NSF tomorrow
  • Slide review on 6/2
  • Slide dry run on 6/6
  • Review 6/7-8
  • Please make sure all actionable item entered in Jira
 Roundtable  
  Bobby
  •  
  Nicole
  •  
  Rick
  •  
  Weddie 
  

Chris

 
 Next Meeting Thursday, 22 June 2017

Action items

  •