- Gregory Peterson
- Gary Rogers
- Jim Marsteller
- Adam Slagell
- Mike Pingleton
- Tim Boerner
- Julie Wernert
Status on PY7 plan (and overview of the changed metrics for Ops for PY7)
- Status of security guidelines for XSEDE Enterprise Services in the cloud
- XOC staffing update
- Discussion of DTS group and XSEDE gridftp log data capability
- Manager Discussions
|4 min||Status on PY7 plan (and overview of the changed metrics for Ops for PY7)||Scott|
Scott gave status on the PY7 plan.
|5 min||Status of security guidelines for XSEDE Enterprise Services in the cloud||Victor|
Jim sent the docs to Victor for review.
|2 min||XOC staffing update||Victor/Scott||PY7 staffing back to regular rate for 7x24 for PY7 (starting Sept 2017).|
|2 min||Discussion of DTS group and XSEDE gridftp log data capability||Victor||We need to revisit this and see if the data collection capability is in place and if so then ask the SPs to send this data.|
(1) DTS metrics talk perhaps on Tuesday morning (9-10am Tuesday Tim is busy; other times are ok)
(2) Staff climate survey email was sent. Please find it and fill it out.
- Victor Hazlewood review docs from Jim for security guidelines