Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Agenda

    • Discussion of Duo and plan for next 13 months for MFA with XSEDE

    • Project Improvement Fund item moves forward with piloting moving XDCDB to cloud.  Withdrew the SSO hub backup in cloud pilot. Work with XRAS team.
      • Need security best practice document for XES in the cloud.  Let’s set a target deadline date for this?
    • Review of Ops Tickets in RT
    • Discussion of Friday meeting with SP Forum representatives of XSEDE Operations PY7 plan

    • Manager discussions

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
5minDuo and plan for next 13 months with XSEDE MFAVictor
  • Discussed the purchase of Duo for 3/31/17 to 4/30/18 and our plan for next 13 months for MFA with XSEDE. 
  • Will pursue a MFA proposal with NSF EAGER program and investigate the TACC MFA solution (from the PIF).
4minDiscussion of Ops related Project Improvement Fund (PIF) itemsVictor
  • Withdrew the SSO hub backup in cloud pilot. Work with XRAS team.
  • Need security best practice document for XES in the cloud.  Let’s set a target deadline date for this?
    • May 1st target deadline for XES in cloud security standard.
3minReview of Ops tickets in RTVictor
  • There are quite a few tickets that are more than several weeks old.
  • Each L3 manager(s) should work to resolve these tickets.
8minDiscussion of Friday meeting with SP Forum representatives of XSEDE Operations PY7 planGreg
  • Greg described the purpose and who is from the SP Forum to review the Ops PY7 plan. 
  • Greg asked each group the PY7 items to highlight and he took notes regarding this information collected.
0min

Manager discussions

NA
  • No mgr discussion

Action items

  •