Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Goals

  • Biweekly status meeting

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
 Action Items

 

 

 User Survey InterviewsBobby
  • User Survey Interviews
    • Do we usually produce a report?
      • not in the past
    • Goal to finish up by mid-January
    • Bobby to locate area on wiki to post results
 Micro SurveysWeddie
  • Status of training survey
  • Will send email to XSEDE team requesting topics
 Feedback ticket statusNicole
  • Just a few that have been resolved
 JIRA tracking toolChris
  • Please enter when you answer via email - consider these actionable items
 Contact emailsAll
  • January startups (68), working responses (Chris)
 Interim Progress ReportAll
  • Thanks for the metrics
  • Reporting period 11/1/2016 - 1/31/2017
  • Submitted our metrics and text on time, 2/2
  • Towns editing - due 2/15
 PY7 Planning 
  • PY7 starts September 1, 2017
  • Our PY7 activities due today
  • Will present them at quarterly
 Roundtable  
  Bobby
  •  
  Nicole
  •  
  Rick 
  Weddie
  •  
  

Chris

  •  XRAC - March 5-6 in Tempe
    • 200 proposals
    • 991M SUs requested
      • Bridges Large: 5.1M
      • Bridges: 82M
      • Comet: 224M
      • XStream: 1.2M
      • Jetstream: 3.8M
      • Stampede: 625M
      • SuperMIC: 35M
  • In-person quarterly - March 6-8
 Next Meeting Thursday, 02 March 2017

Action items

  •