- Jim Marsteller
- Tabitha Samuel
- Gary Rogers
- Gregory Peterson
- Victor Hazlewood
- Mike Pingleton
- Julie Wernert
- Status of XSEDE2 ticket queue conversion
- Update to the XSEDE Acceptable Use Policy
- Cloud services discussion
- Central Services security monitoring and scanning
- Upcoming IPR information/instructions
- Mgr coordination
|6min||Status of XSEDE2 ticket queue conversion||Mike|
|2min||Update to the XSEDE Acceptable Use Policy||Victor|
|19min||Cloud services discussion||Victor|
Discussion about possibly moving services to the cloud as requested by John/Dave (I obtained some cost info).
|8min||Central Services security monitoring and scanning||Jim|
Upcoming IPR information/instructions
|NA||Mgr. coordination||None||Not discussion. Meeting ran over, so this item was tabled.|
- Victor Hazlewood:
- Check with Chris and Kelly on the last few XSEDE1 queues and what to do with them.
- Review and update the AUP and send recommendation draft to Greg to review and bring to XSEDE leadership.
- Will bring up on the next call discussion about adding scanning to Qualys for the perfSONAR systems.